Photographer, storyteller, coordinator, artist, friend, and romantic documenting unscripted moments of life and love.
Hair & makeup, wedding-day jitters, walking down the aisle, your first kiss as man and wife, the romance, excitement, tears of joy, family, friends and love. You will wonder – How will I remember all of this? I will capture the essence of your special day so that you can remember all of the special moments, and the result of all the hard work that you put into planning and organizing the day. I capture the event in sequence, documenting the most precious moments and the story of your wedding so that it will live forever.
During the winter months, you can often find me sailing in the Bahamas where I am available for destination wedding and portrait photography. I also travel all over the world for photography assignments and have photographed destination weddings in Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
I look forward to documenting your most special moments and here are a few fun facts about me!
- I have that wedding-day giddiness when I photograph weddings, it’s something I absolutely love documenting. Maybe it’s the girly side of me? I am always honored to be a part each and every wedding I photograph and to capture those important moments!
- I am a no stress person and tend to have a calming effect on people.
- I have the inability to procrastinate. I just can’t!
- I believe that photography is one of the most important aspects of the wedding day. It’s the one thing you have afterwards to visualize the day and I take that to heart.
- It is your wedding day, not mine. I am here to document your unique day and love creating photographs capturing the personalities of you, your family and friends.
- I prefer to wear socks in churches while shooting a wedding ceremony. This makes me extra quiet during the service!
- I wouldn’t have this business without the support and business instinct I gained from my father. I lost my father in 2016 but I will always remember how proud he was of the success of my business.
- I am an extremely organized person.
- I love the feeling I get when a bride and groom receive their photos and are thrilled with the results!
- I love to cook and the final product is typically Italian or Asian.
- I was born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland which makes me very fond of blue crabs and sailing. I currently sail a Leopard 44 catamaran with my boyfriend on the Chesapeake Bay and in the Bahamas. See photo above!
- I love looking for those interesting angles, even if it involves crawling on the floor or climbing on top of furniture.
- I am a runner but only prefer running outdoors on back roads with my son in his stroller!
- I love watching any chick flick that involves a wedding. I just can’t get enough of weddings I guess!
- My primary cameras are Canon 5D Mark IV’ and III’s, both of which I love.
- I became a Mom at the end of 2012 and I couldn’t be happier watching my son Nolan grow up!
*Top three images by Jessica Klotz Photography & Art. Bottom left image by Krista A. Jones Photography.