1. I have that wedding-day giddiness when I photograph weddings, it’s something I absolutely love documenting. Maybe it’s the girly side of me? My wedding day was one of the most exciting memorable days of my life. I am always honored to be a part each and every wedding I photograph and to capture those important moments!
2. I am a no stress person and tend to have a calming effect on people.
3. I have the inability to procrastinate. I just can’t!
4. I believe that photography is one of the most important aspects of the wedding day. It’s the one thing you have afterwards to visualize the day and I take that to heart.
5. It is your wedding day, not mine. I am here to document your unique day and love creating photographs capturing the personalities of you, your family and friends.
6. I prefer to wear socks while shooting a wedding. This makes me quiet during ceremonies and slideable during receptions!
7. I wouldn’t have this business without the support of my wonderful husband, Ron. He gave me the confidence to get things moving and I am so thankful for the opportunity to do what I love.
8. I am an extremely organized person.
9. I love the feeling I get when a bride and groom receives their photos and are thrilled with the results!
10. I love to cook and the final product is typically Italian / Asian.
11. I am originally from the Eastern Shore of Maryland which makes me very fond of blue crabs and sailing.
12. I love looking for those interesting angles, even if it involves crawling on the floor or climbing on top of furniture.
13. I am a runner but only prefer running outdoors on back roads with my yellow lab.
14. I have truly enjoyed my move to the New River Valley of Virginia in 2006. There is so much beauty and peacefulness along with genuinely friendly people.
15. My primary cameras are Canon 5D Mark II’s which I love!
*Top image by Bethany Matheson. Bottom left image by Natalie Gibbs. Bottom right image by Jerry Friedel.